I made Protein Cakes this morning. There's a lot of flavors going on, but these babies will stick to your ribs for a while 🙂👍
1 C Whole Wheat Flour
1 C Kamut™ Flour
1 C General Purpose Flour
2 T Coconut Sugar
2 T Brown Sugar
1 scoop Chia seeds (smoothie sized scoop)
1 scoop Flax seeds
1 scoop Pea Protein powder
1 t Salt
4 T Oil
3 C Milk + a little more to adjust consistency as necessary (batter will be thick.)
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Separately beat eggs, add oil, one cup milk, and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients then mix in the remaining milk.
- Don’t over-mix the batter. If it’s too thick, add a little more milk to adjust.
- Cook on an oiled griddle at medium heat until cooked through and brown on both sides.
Serve with Ginger People™ ginger syrup or Maple syrup.